My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Residential Real Estate, Wills & Probate & Civil Litigation Defense
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Fryer & Ross LLP, I advocate for clients in Residential Real Estate, Condominium Association Representation and Condominium Law cases. Based in New York, I am familiar with the courts in New York City and throughout New York state. I have also litigated in New Jersey, Massachusetts, Texas, Arkansas, and other states on a pro hac vice basis. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Fryer & Ross LLP has a thorough understanding of New York law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Residential Real Estate: I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in New York, I can help.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, a wills and probate attorney can help.
- Civil Litigation Defense: A legal dispute can have major consequences on your life. I am a civil litigation defense attorney who advocates on behalf of businesses, families and individuals throughout New York, New York.
- Trusts & Estates: I represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Trust and Estate Administration: Trustees and executors need legal support when managing trusts and estates. I provide reliable guidance in matters of trust and estate administration.
- Condominium Association Representation: At Fryer & Ross LLP, I know that an unresolved dispute or financial problem can have a significant impact on a condominium association or a homeowners association. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condo law. I am committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
- Condominium Law: In condominium associations, an unresolved dispute or financial problem can have a significant impact on everyone involved. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condo law. I am committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
- Commercial Litigation: Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, I have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- Commercial Litigation Defense: When one party does not fulfill their end of a business agreement, a dispute may arise. Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, a real estate transaction that went awry or business bankruptcy, an experienced commercial litigator can defend your rights.
- Federal Court Litigation: While most trials are handled in state courts, certain cases are tried in federal court. If you have been charged with a federal crime or face a lawsuit where federal jurisdiction applies, you need an attorney with the experience and knowledge necessary to defend your rights.
When you retain the services of Fryer & Ross LLP, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable New York law firm today
Fryer & Ross LLP sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in New York. Call the firm at 917-410-3428 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.